What is CBD Freeze?
- CBD Living Freeze is a gel infused with 120mg of broad spectrum CBD that can be applied locally to inflamed or painful muscles. Due to the use of nano-CBD technology, the CBD topical is quickly absorbed through the skin.
- CBD Living Freeze is hypoallergenic and 100% safe for external use.
- CBD Living Freeze contains 300mg of CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from organic hemp. The CBD in CBD Living Freeze is a non-psychoactive cannabidiol and will not produce any sensations of being “high.”
- CBD Living Freeze is a topical gel that acts locally where it is applied to reduce pain and inflammation. It is a great addition to first aid kits and any gym bag.
- CBD Living Freeze absorbs quickly and leaves no residue behind.
The products made in our company are purely natural and lab-tested. All products have been independently tested for accuracy and potency.
Every batch of CBD-infused product is required to pass through strict quality assurance processes to ensure a clean, consistent and high-quality product each time. Our CBD is sourced from natural hemp, free from the use of pesticides and any unnatural ingredients.
Why and how is it used?
The roll-on applicator is specially designed so that an individual can easily apply it to the area of pain or discomfort. The external application of CBD Living Freeze makes it easy to target specific areas of pain and inflammation.
Some important directions should be followed when using the product.
- Shake the product well before each use.
- Roll on to the affected area.
- Massaging the product on the skin is not necessary.
- For children under 2 years of age, please consult with your physician.
- CBD Living Freeze has no serious side effects and you can start or stop taking it at any time. For maximum results use it daily.
Each 88mL CBD Living Freeze bottle contains:
- 120mg broad spectrum hemp extracts
- Natural Menthol
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Arnica Montana Extract
- Ilex Leaf Extract
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Tea Tree Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Unit Amount 3
Unit Measure oz
Directions Rub a thin layer over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.